RULES FOR CHILDREN TO FOLLOW AT HOME FROM GRAND MASTER CHO!
1. Children are required to show respect to their parents and family members at all times.
2. Children should greet their parents when they come home and say goodbye when they leave.
3. Children should be honest and truthful at all times.
4. Children should develop and keep a good relationship with their brothers and sisters.
5. Chidren must help with household chores.
6. Children should clean their own room and keep it clean.
7. Children should clean their body, hair and teeth every day.
8. Children must not rudely interrupt adult conversations.
9. Children must study and complete their homework on time.
10. Children are required to show respect for teachers and peers at all times
SAFETY OF OUR CHILDREN
To help insure the safety of our children, Grand Master Cho has determined that all children must learn the following 5 safety requirements.
1. Home phone number.
2. Home address. (Number, street, and city)
3. An emergency phone number. (Not 911-it can be a neighbor, relative, or friend.)
4. Just say no. (If a stranger wants to give you a ride, money, or candy just say no.)
5. Get permission when you leave the house, and let your parents know what time you will return.
Tae Kwon Do testimonial by John Godson:
I started learning Tae Kwon Do under Master Benish in August of 1992 when I was 14 years old. I worked with Master Benish for just about 4 years and attained my red belt (2 Gup) in May of 1996.
I left for college not long after that and stopped training Tae Kwon Do, focusing instead on football and my degree. Fast forward 19 years and I find myself 37 and in terrible shape.
I decided that I needed to do something about my health and looked again to martial arts for a solution. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Master Benish was still teaching Tae Kwon Do and reached out to begin training again.
Over the last 10 months I have lost 75 lbs. and am on my way back to good health. Both of my children (16 & 13 yrs. old) have also joined me in training and it has now become a family activity.
I can't thank Master Benish and Cho's Black Belt Academy enough for helping to get me back on track. If you are looking to improve your health, get back into shape, or just do something together as a family, you can't go wrong with Cho's!Thank you Cho's,
John M. Godson
Cardio Kickboxing testimonial by Tammi Cassidy-Neal:
I started the cardio kickboxing class at Cho's because I was looking for more than just a cardio workout. I had been doing home workouts like Tae Bo and Turbo Jam on and off, but I have really enjoyed coming to Cho's. The instructors are really great about combining abs, cardio kickboxing, and weight lifting which is great to get in shape for summer. I really enjoy being able to use boxing gloves and punching the bag. Master Benish has even asked us participants to set personal goals for our session which is helpful also. I love coming to class and working up a good sweat.
Thank you Cho's,
Cardio Kickboxing Testimonial by Tina Treffert:
My testimonial for cardio kickboxing at Cho's has many compliments. The biggest compliment I can give is that it offers variety. I have always been into fitness and healthy living, but I tend to get bored with the same old routines of running on the treadmill or working on machines. The best element of this class is the fact that you never know what you're going to get when you walk in the door. Sure the exercises are often similar but it's never the same "routine" or music, and that's what keeps me coming back. Master Benish and Nicole have truly mastered bringing new elements and exercises to the class each week and I am thankful for that. There's nothing better than taking your frustrations out on the bag when you've had a stressful week and I'm glad that Cho's can offer me that outlet. I look forward to seeing you in class!
Thank you Cho's,
Call or text us at 920-960-2707 for your free evaluation class!